• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

Here's an underrated Skull cover.......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

uGlqsio.jpg

Very nice! The skeleton hand and spider add extra creepiness! (thumbsu

20 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

uGlqsio.jpg

Very nice Jimbo. Never saw this one before. Added to my hit list. Thanks for sharing. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, X_Phile said:
22 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

uGlqsio.jpg

Very nice Jimbo. Never saw this one before. Added to my hit list. Thanks for sharing. (thumbsu

...... there's quite a few very strong covers in the Shadow title..... and very few are prohibitive as far as pricing goes. While the Shadow's day in the sun had mostly passed by the time I discovered comics, my Mom and Dad both grew up listening to his radio show, so he was still a household word at our place. GOD BLESS...

18 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

...... there's quite a few very strong covers in the Shadow title..... and very few are prohibitive as far as pricing goes. While the Shadow's day in the sun had mostly passed by the time I discovered comics, my Mom and Dad both grew up listening to his radio show, so he was still a household word at our place. GOD BLESS...

We must be close in age as I remember my parents talking about the Shadow Radio show.

15 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

We must be close in age as I remember my parents talking about the Shadow Radio show.

I damn sure don't get carded anymore lol GOD BLESS....

A friend had his copy of Thing 10 graded and listed it at $500 for a 2.0.  Does anyone think it is a fair price?  My copy looks a little better and I wonder how high I should go.  I'm still adding Thing issues to my collection but they all seem to be priced high or the bidding is furious.

36354877732_7f15db0de8_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, jimjum12 said:

uGlqsio.jpg

Is this issue scarce?  Dave Anderson asked me about one of the Skull covers and thought it might be difficult to find but we couldn't decide which.

34434076136_722a31a824_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun