• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2017 at 0:36 PM, N e r V said:

For anyone interested I was able to get the 2 books back that were posted here and others but I'm still missing things like Venus #19, Young Men #24, Chamber of Chills #19, Mister Mystery #6, etc. that have yet to turn up. After I complete an inventory of what's missing I'll post something on the boards. 

Happy to get back what I got so far but still disappointing about the rest being MIA.

There's never a good time to get robbed but with SDCC next week this has been over the top for me.

This was the earlier post by me.

Again sorry if that part wasn't clear.

15 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

What kind of deranged maniac hoarder needs two of the three known second highest graded copies of Chamber of Chills 23??? Apparently this guy. Both are 9.0 copies.

IMG_6012.JPG

Congrats!

When are you setting up the museum tour and how much is admission? hm

14 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

I just picked up these two; number 4 only has one copy in the census and it's a 5.5. Number 5 was in an anti-comics article in Readers Digest. Can anyone tell me why a VF copy of #4 went for over 13X guide last year? Is there something I don't know about this one and should? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They're utterly impossible to find in grade ......and full of Atlas' best......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

First time actively looking for GA at a local show. 

Need a little help on the Classic; it looks like there is a cut page but the count matches up to gcd (unless I counted wrong). If someone else has a copy, I've included a picture of where the page may be missing.

Fantoman has noted restoration but the price was reasonable. 

IMG_2557.JPG

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2560.JPG

IMG_2561.JPG