• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, lbcolefan said:

Heritage had a nice group of pch in their Sunday auction. It's been quite awhile since I've won anything from them but this time I managed to pick up 2 books.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was tracking those two with great interest. Nice snag.

On August 21, 2017 at 8:43 PM, lbcolefan said:

Heritage had a nice group of pch in their Sunday auction. It's been quite awhile since I've won anything from them but this time I managed to pick up 2 books.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Beauty books. ? That's considered high grade for precode horror. Fantastic Fears is a superb title. Lots of great stories in the run. I was watching the auction. I picked up a book as well. Will post when I receive it. 

Congrats and happy reading! (If ya end up cracking them out ? )

31 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Hard to beat when you have a Jack Katz cover and I believe that's Nick Cardys work on the dancer story.

I think so. You've also got on the cover a pink skull with a snake coming out if it and I believe the monster might be vomiting. So,... Yeah. It's a good one. 

1 minute ago, Darth Corgi said:

I think so. You've also got on the cover a pink skull with a snake coming out if it and I believe the monster might be vomiting. So,... Yeah. It's a good one. 

The Pit of Horror story is killer too by Sekowsky. I used to have the original art to the complete story so it's luckily one that still exists.