• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Just got a very special book , the Mexican edition of World´  s of Fear 10 , printed here on Mexico 1953. I would say this is the equivalent of a Gerber 10 , never seen another copy before , never knew about its existence until i saw this from a Venezuelan seller at ebay one month ago

UGOw85qh.jpg

Wow. That's awesome. Never seen that. 

Ghostly cataract edition. Looks great. Congrats. 

On October 12, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

Just got a very special book , the Mexican edition of World´  s of Fear 10 , printed here on Mexico 1953. I would say this is the equivalent of a Gerber 10 , never seen another copy before , never knew about its existence until i saw this from a Venezuelan seller at ebay one month ago

UGOw85qh.jpg

Wow, that is so cool. One of my favorite pch books!

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I just couldn’t pass this one up. 

I have always liked it for some reason and never owned one.  hm

A0A78B06-73AE-4234-ADA5-FF67A50F5686.jpeg

This book is cover to cover awesome..... you should free this one, Rick.......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 10/15/2017 at 3:44 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I just couldn’t pass this one up. 

I have always liked it for some reason and never owned one.  hm

A0A78B06-73AE-4234-ADA5-FF67A50F5686.jpeg

I have a decent raw copy I picked up from Harley several years ago but this is a book I’ll upgrade one day. Russ Heath was still in his early stages at this point but I think it’s a brilliant and underrated cover. These mirror images always remind me of the Thriller episode “The Hungry Glass” with William Shatner.

Pretty copy Richard. (thumbsu

On 10/13/2017 at 4:36 PM, X_Phile said:

Arrived today. Lower grade but I'm excited to have. 

2017-10-13-0001.jpg

I thought this looked better than the assigned grade in the listing. No big pieces out or multiple large color breaking creases on a low grade book is always a plus. Underrated classic cover IMHO.