• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Darth Corgi said:

A double NoPrize for Jayman! Well done. 

Theres an extra NoPrize in the envelope. Don't spend it all in one place. ?

Seriously though, these aliens are uglier than Skrulls. Cover of Flying Saucers 1 is the best rendering of them I believe. 

image.jpeg

Whoo-Hoo! I'm clapping my mantis arms right now! 

On 11/4/2017 at 11:33 AM, MustEatBrains said:

Here's a cool new addition. I've come to realize there are just way too many cool PCH books to keep up with (not to mention being able to afford) 

image.thumb.jpeg.b1d66494f9be369299395644abc03798.jpeg

Great title and nice copy! But since you got one, now you have to get the rest...:devil:

comcrimemysteriesrun.jpg

23 hours ago, X_Phile said:

amazing adventures 2.jpg

monster 2.jpg

suspense detective 4.jpg

thing 11.jpg

Man awesome books!

On 11/6/2017 at 3:39 PM, miraclemet said:

Missed one here on the boards so I hunted one down elsewhere!

StrangeTerrors-4-1346044002f.png

And can someone tell me what the hype is about this book? Are the stories awesome? The cover doesn’t appear to be as great as most PCH... also I’m not putting this book down it a legitimate question.

35 minutes ago, Raze said:

Man awesome books!

And can someone tell me what the hype is about this book? Are the stories awesome? The cover doesn’t appear to be as great as most PCH... also I’m not putting this book down it a legitimate question.

Regarding the Strange Terrors 4, it's place in PCH is due to its odd cover artist, whose unique style only appeared on a few covers, and he only took the comic cover work out of need. WILLIAM ekgren was from Norway and only did three comic book covers that were published.

Here's a bit of an article http://thecomicsdetective.blogspot.com/2010/02/who-is-william-ekgren.html