• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,225 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks. It always comes down to that pesky last issue doesn’t it? In my case, it was #2. Now I can concentrate on upgrading some if they come my way.

I would sell my soul for a #8. I love that book. If you upgrade please keep me in mind.  

18 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Grabbed this from my buddy at the flea market yesterday. Had the Mile High copy once but foolishly sold it when I needed the money... so now, this copy will have to do. Glad to have one back in the box!

172406DD-DE18-4E8F-8FF1-70A225EA5342.jpeg

Flea market? Holy smokes. Only thing I find at my flea market is Dells, moldy produce, and people's garbage. 

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Grabbed this from my buddy at the flea market yesterday. Had the Mile High copy once but foolishly sold it when I needed the money... so now, this copy will have to do. Glad to have one back in the box!

172406DD-DE18-4E8F-8FF1-70A225EA5342.jpeg

Very nice color on that one! (thumbsu

On ‎2018‎/‎06‎/‎18 at 9:43 AM, retrocomics said:

Flea market? Holy smokes. Only thing I find at my flea market is Dells, moldy produce, and people's garbage. 

about the same as can be found at the local Flea market here. I will add way over priced keys to the list.

53 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

@Jayman will appreciate this one from off the boards

995756116_o.jpg

Yes indeed! Love that Atlas green! :luhv:

Alas, not a real werewolf but in this age of "cover is king" where no one reads the story anymore, who's going to care?

That looks like a pretty solid copy you have there on a not so common issue, congrats! :headbang: