• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

I remember seeing that Chamber of Chills 9.0 sell for $250 on eBay via BIN before many people saw it a while ago. I assume it was flipped at profit... and into your lucky hands! Congrats, that's a nice book.

BlackCat50VG-.jpg

That Black Cat Mystery 50 is easily my favorite cover of all time. The look on his face is absolutely priceless, even though that tiny bar of radium could never make that happen. I'm still searching for a 8.0 or higher

One day I will likely upgrade it, I love the cover to. Also love Tomb of Terror 15, similar fate to the guy's face on that cover as well. ( my current avatar is from the Tomb of terror ) Took me awhile to even find the 3.0 I have. I seem to find 2.5's-3.0 or 9.4's of this book, nothing in between. I myself would be very happy with a 6.0 maybe a 7.0.

Sweeet!!! :headbang:

Vault of Horror 34 in N/M-

voh.png

Got this in the mail today and was very happy with it.

StartlingTerrorTales11.jpg

:applause: Crack it! It's got a book lenght story inside. :thumbsup:

OK, I'll do it this weekend. I'll save the cracked out photo for the L.B. Cole thread.