• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I had originally thought this would be for inventory.... the higher priced and slower moving tier, but I found out that this was an OO copy that belonged to @dannyboy father ...which is very cool. It came yesterday, and while @gorgoguy said it was real sharp for the grade, I wasn't prepared for the In Hand Experience. This book has two tears, back cover, about an inch for each, on a book that is pushing 8.5 otherwise. It's gorgeous … I may have to sleep with it for a couple of nights :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Awesome, jimbo :applause:

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I had originally thought this would be for inventory.... the higher priced and slower moving tier, but I found out that this was an OO copy that belonged to @dannyboy father ...which is very cool. It came yesterday, and while @gorgoguy said it was real sharp for the grade, I wasn't prepared for the In Hand Experience. This book has two tears, back cover, about an inch for each, on a book that is pushing 8.5 otherwise. It's gorgeous … I may have to sleep with it for a couple of nights :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

WITCHCRAFT 5 ....CGC 5.5.jpg

Great looking copy of a very undervalued book :banana:

5 hours ago, Jayman said:

I can attest to how nice Dannyboy's father's books are as I've bought a couple from Dannyboy including this one.

StartlingTerrorTales11.jpg

They are great books from what I call the "San Jose" pedigree collection. I've gotten at least six from @dannyboy from years back and every one are sweet copies. My Strange Mysteries copy with Ratmen From Paris is from here. Just read it the other day to prepare for Halloween season. 

Love that ST Jayman. You know its a favorite of mine. 

@jimjum12, I was so excited to see that Wichcraft when it was posted. I was all ready to hit the I'll Take It but saw I was too late. What softened it was seeing that it went to one of the best boardies on here. Enjoy it!...and nice new avatar buddy! ?

-Christian (a friend of Jimbo)

Edited by Darth Corgi

Not a recent purchase but a Prize favorite from the @dannyboy dad collection! I think it's one of the best of the BM run. (Is that a Baxter Building prototype in the background? ?  (Yikes! This is a Gold zone. Can I get away with saying such a thing here? The Gold zone is for loading and unloading only....? Ok now I'm I the eighties..double yikes). 

image.gif

1 hour ago, Darth Corgi said:

Not a recent purchase but a Prize favorite from the @dannyboy dad collection! I think it's one of the best of the BM run. (Is that a Baxter Building prototype in the background? ?  (Yikes! This is a Gold zone. Can I get away with saying such a thing here? The Gold zone is for loading and unloading only....? Ok now I'm I the eighties..double yikes). 

image.gif

Nice! One of the classics in this run. I like this one a lot too.

comblackmagicv2#5.jpg