Recent Pre-Code Purchases
44 44

18,653 posts in this topic

160 posts

And this lovely insane(story wise) book. Nabbed it off the bay, if this book had an extreme cover like some of the panel pages, it would be a bit pricier, well in my opinion, crazy stuff haha. I don’t believe it was used in SOTI, but damn

 

6EDB4233-819E-4735-BC71-31B0BF76C044.jpeg

1FE3AD70-6049-4BCD-8F62-78F3C5BD9211.jpeg

Edited by JoeRock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,982 posts
2 hours ago, JoeRock said:

And this lovely insane(story wise) book. Nabbed it off the bay, if this book had an extreme cover like some of the panel pages, it would be a bit pricier, well in my opinion, crazy stuff haha. I don’t believe it was used in SOTI, but damn

 

6EDB4233-819E-4735-BC71-31B0BF76C044.jpeg

1FE3AD70-6049-4BCD-8F62-78F3C5BD9211.jpeg

The Widow of Death is one of the most violent Precode stories I’ve ever read!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,982 posts

WidowOfDeath04_zps72bec80d.jpg

:whatthe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,982 posts
6 minutes ago, JoeRock said:

Great stuff :devil:

This one is almost as bad (good:devil:). This poor chap gets cursed from a witch and gets hung where his head twists around backwards, then burned alive and can’t die!

DeathsBeggarpg9_zps1dbb0c51.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160 posts

Which issue of Another World? I’d like to read that story, very interesting haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,982 posts
33 minutes ago, JoeRock said:

Which issue of Another World? I’d like to read that story, very interesting haha

StrangeStoriesFromAnotherWorld2_zps63d6c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,522 posts
2 hours ago, Jayman said:

This one is almost as bad (good:devil:). This poor chap gets cursed from a witch and gets hung where his head twists around backwards, then burned alive and can’t die!

DeathsBeggarpg9_zps1dbb0c51.jpg

True Classic. Easily one of the best precode horror stories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,659 posts
On 3/2/2019 at 2:55 PM, X_Phile said:

:cloud9: Beauty. This is at the Top of my Want/Grail list. Congrats!!

Very iconic -- total winner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
44 44