Recent Pre-Code Purchases
42 42

18,201 posts in this topic

18,160 posts

Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,804 posts
8 minutes ago, Point Five said:

From the Point Five vaults...  :D  Picked up a few years back.

weirdtalesofthefuture3.jpg.0e68bcc5862153fc6879759cd33e9175.jpg

Beautiful! That looks like it could have been my old copy, did you buy it on the boards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,314 posts
13 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

Beautiful! That looks like it could have been my old copy, did you buy it on the boards?

Thanks! No, it was from wwcomics/Stephen Ritter, maybe 3-4 years ago. The spine is on the fragile side, but it presents well for the grade.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,804 posts
1 minute ago, Point Five said:

Thanks! No, it was from wwcomics/Stephen Ritter, maybe 3-4 years ago. The spine is on the fragile side, but it presents well for the grade.

 

(thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,877 posts
20 hours ago, Hap Hazard said:

A ebay win from Mr. Anderson

The Unseen # 13

unseen13.jpg

Another great PCH Wedding cover! :headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,314 posts

I love these skeleton wedding covers. Didn’t set out to do it but I’ve got quite a few already. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,804 posts
56 minutes ago, Hap Hazard said:

Not easy to find this one either.

 

adventures into darkness6 001.jpg

Love the pastel colors on this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 posts
Posted (edited)

 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2004 at 8:05 PM, *paull* said:

And here's Haunted Thrills #10. Even though I typically don't like word balloons on covers, this one was too good to pass up. I just fell in love with that eggplant purple cover background... Farrell had some great colorist(s)... The interiors were uniquely colored as well.

 

592299-ht10.jpg

592299-ht10.jpg.a30d36e58cc9522f65ac75765971c325.jpg

I know this is a old post but what a awesome cover. Just added this issue to my wants. 

Edited by explosive&kitkat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,582 posts

I love Fall. My favorite. I’ve always kinda wanted this comic (Little Lulu 16), so I finally got one. 

9C5497FA-2199-4724-8358-03AC40A9B5BB.thumb.jpeg.35d993e9155926089f61c8d82f197116.jpeg

A Canadian edition. As a bonus, the seller noted the distinctions between this and a US copy.

18EF7AF9-9760-4657-A083-C52B72835A62.thumb.jpeg.50dd6162bb918acf49d81fdd0c8ac2cd.jpeg

Now you know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,877 posts
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I love Fall. My favorite. I’ve always kinda wanted this comic (Little Lulu 16), so I finally got one. 

9C5497FA-2199-4724-8358-03AC40A9B5BB.thumb.jpeg.35d993e9155926089f61c8d82f197116.jpeg

A Canadian edition. As a bonus, the seller noted the distinctions between this and a US copy.

18EF7AF9-9760-4657-A083-C52B72835A62.thumb.jpeg.50dd6162bb918acf49d81fdd0c8ac2cd.jpeg

Now you know!

I’ve always liked this book also, especially the pumpkin border to the left!.This book encompasses the Fall season, congrats! I don’t have one yet but that may change soon...hm

Edited by Jayman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
42 42