• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, gadzukes said:

Wow, whoever got that 2017 9.4 got a great deal.  Or..... maybe ST115 is not the key issue I thought it was.  

I think it is just a sign of where the hobby has been heading for a long while now - 1st appearances and hot covers will run up faster than other issues.

That's a nice looking 7.0  :golfclap:

I suspect there will be renewed interest in this book once the good doctor comes back to life.  I almost sold my 8.0 signature series a couple years back, but the buyer was a no show at our meeting point.  Actually pretty happy about that.  Glad to still have it.  Not gonna give it up anytime soon.  I bought another one recently too, a 6.5.  

15 minutes ago, TrevorP24 said:

That's a nice looking 7.0  :golfclap:

I suspect there will be renewed interest in this book once the good doctor comes back to life.  I almost sold my 8.0 signature series a couple years back, but the buyer was a no show at our meeting point.  Actually pretty happy about that.  Glad to still have it.  Not gonna give it up anytime soon.  I bought another one recently too, a 6.5.  

Nice!  Do show it if you have a pic!

Aye Carumba!  "picked it up" so casually.  I saw the sale of this book on GPA..... :martini:

On 4/5/2019 at 1:35 PM, Timeless icons said:

I think I posted this in the "what's new" thread but it makes sense to post it here. Picked it up within the last week or so. 

Strange Tales 110 9 0 SS Stan Lee signed.jpg

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Yeah, that's an impressive buy and also an impressive realized price for the seller.  Stan's signature is apparently adding 50%+ to the value of the book.

GPA also has a Doc 169 9.8 that went for 14k with a Stan Sig and an ST110 9.2 SS Stan copy sold for 32k not that long ago as well, which is also impressive. Only a few years ago, I sold a Doc 169 9.8 SS Stan Lee copy for $3,500.00 lol

Edited by Timeless icons