• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

I'm going to bet that I have one of the smaller "hoards" of this comic (only 14). I'll bet there are a few guys out there who have over 50 copies.

Is anyone hoarding ST 115? The origin issue? I've got a couple, and am starting to think about getting some higher grade copies.

Never know what you'll find at a local show; this has Slight (A) but was way too pretty to pass up.

Besides, the way prices are escalating on this issue I'd rather have this than a low grade for the price.

057c4b1c-8e1f-4483-aa12-beb2925851c3_zpsd283cbdd.jpg

Never know what you'll find at a local show; this has Slight (A) but was way too pretty to pass up.

Besides, the way prices are escalating on this issue I'd rather have this than a low grade for the price.

057c4b1c-8e1f-4483-aa12-beb2925851c3_zpsd283cbdd.jpg

Nice book....you ever decide to get rid of it....let know.....I've been wanting one...

The last 9.4 sold for $25,500 in November, and no 9.2 sales have occurred in over 3 months, and it went for $15K. In the last 3 months the prices have moved significantly, and will continue to, due to the Marvel President stating Dr. Strange is his personal favorite for a Phase 3 film a few weeks ago. Spec buyers may move on this high grade issue now, since there are only 23 Blue labels in the census at 9.2 or better. The formal announcement did wonders for TTA 27.

The last 9.4 sold for $25,500 in November, and no 9.2 sales have occurred in over 3 months, and it went for $15K. In the last 3 months the prices have moved significantly, and will continue to, due to the Marvel President stating Dr. Strange is his personal favorite for a Phase 3 film a few weeks ago. Spec buyers may move on this high grade issue now, since there are only 23 Blue labels in the census at 9.2 or better. The formal announcement did wonders for TTA 27.

Tta 27? I thought it was Scott langs ant man who's getting the call to the show? Speculators! :makepoint:

I am the new GPA listed high for a 6.0 - $1475

As high as that is, you're going to be celebrating in a year when 6.0s are going for $2200.

I agree. All I see is upside on the horizon for this book based on the current market trend.