• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales 89 Club - Fin Fang Foom! Finally! ;)
3 3

259 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, *Bronze age fan* said:

Thanks to CGC for deleting all my old photo posts!!!!  The new boards layed waste to all my old pictures, which are all still in my photobucket! Big fail for the NEW boards  :tonofbricks:

My copy again. 

IMG_6205.JPG

Nice copy, one of the many I'd like but haven't gotten. 

10 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

One of the worst tape pulls i've seen,but for under twenty bucks about five years ago,it will do till the next deal!

@fin.jpg

What the Fin Fang Foom happened there!? :whatthe:

11 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I can't remember seeing a worse one; of course, the ones you tape snag yourself FEEL worse than anything!

I'll say!

Of course, we're all preservation experts and know how to handle comics. Years of experience means that accidental tape pulls will never happen to us. I still think of that fact when I recall pulling a full square inch of cover colour off the centre of my otherwise NM ASM #33.

I got over it though. It's only a comic after all, isn't it. Heh heh...

GIF

image.png

41 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Agree 100%! Good shoppin' around, bc!

Thanks all!

There's a little bit of foxing on the top of the back cover and some corner bluntness and general wear but I liked it better than the other ones I was looking at in my price range.

Hopefully no one drew a bikini on FFF or put lipstick/wig on him like an old Superman comic I once owned.

-bc