• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

So i go every year to Heroes but i had a kid in december so im debating on bringing him or not. He will be 6 months old then. I know the aisles get super cluttered and i dont think im gonna wanna drag a stroller around....

bring him or no?

So i go every year to Heroes but i had a kid in december so im debating on bringing him or not. He will be 6 months old then. I know the aisles get super cluttered and i dont think im gonna wanna drag a stroller around....

bring him or no?

Go Friday or Sunday after 2pm...crowds usually are thinned out by then

bring him or no?

Go Friday or Sunday after 2pm...crowds usually are thinned out by then

yeah i usually go on saturdays but i may have to change it up this year.

bring him or no?

If they go with the same layout as last year; then I would say there should be plenty of room between the aisles for you to push a stroller.

Psy

bring him or no?

If they go with the same layout as last year; then I would say there should be plenty of room between the aisles for you to push a stroller.

Psy

They are indeed.

bring him or no?

Psy

They are indeed.

Out of the 8 shows I went to in 6 different cities last year, far and away Heroes Con was the easiest to get around.

Is it just me or are the guest list announcements trickling out slower than usual this year? I hope that WW Philly isn't driving too many big names away from the Queen City during the third weekend on June.

Considering that CGC won't be at Heroes this year; it wouldn't be surprising if the big guests end up going to WW Philly; since they will be doing onsite grading in Philly.

As long as the dealers show up for Heroes and the one or two artist that I might get a commission done from are there; then I'll be a happy camper.

Psy

Any artists signed up yet?

Guest list was updated on February 6th. It can be found at this link:

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/guests/

Furthermore, the list of artists for Indie Island can be found here:

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/indie-island/

The guest list updates are definitely moving slower this year. I'm worried that everybody wants to go to WW Philly instead. :(

Biting the bullet and getting a booth...so we'll be there!

Should be a good time! Now need to book a hotel...

Sheldon and Heroes haven't announced it, but I called the Westin and they do have a block of rooms at the con rate from last year of $124.

Thinking about making this a day trip again. Doors don't open until around 11 anyway so if I leave at 4 I've got plenty of time. Just need to see if I've got enough that I want or do I just let somebody pick stuff up for me instead.