• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

Biting the bullet and getting a booth...so we'll be there!

Should be a good time! Now need to book a hotel...

Sheldon and Heroes haven't announced it, but I called the Westin and they do have a block of rooms at the con rate from last year of $124.

Please boardies.................get his name right. It's Shelton

Thinking about making this a day trip again. Doors don't open until around 11 anyway so if I leave at 4 I've got plenty of time. Just need to see if I've got enough that I want or do I just let somebody pick stuff up for me instead.

If you decide on the latter just let me know. :)

Biting the bullet and getting a booth...so we'll be there!

Should be a good time! Now need to book a hotel...

Sheldon and Heroes haven't announced it, but I called the Westin and they do have a block of rooms at the con rate from last year of $124.

Please boardies.................get his name right. It's Shelton

No joke - that was autocorrect and not me. doh!

We are a little over three months away but I see that CGC isn't listed for attending Heroes con. I'm sure as many of you know Wizard World Philly is the same weekend this year as Heroes is. CGC is listed as attending the WW Philly show only on their show schedule. I hope they can also come to Heroes too this year. I wish the Heroes show could be moved back or up a week so the two ahows would have different weekend dates. I know that won't happen though.

We are a little over three months away but I see that CGC isn't listed for attending Heroes con. I'm sure as many of you know Wizard World Philly is the same weekend this year as Heroes is. CGC is listed as attending the WW Philly show only on their show schedule. I hope they can also come to Heroes too this year. I wish the Heroes show could be moved back or up a week so the two ahows would have different weekend dates. I know that won't happen though.

They aren't. My booth was right next to the CGC booth at HeroesCon last year and they told me then that they would only be in Philly.

Dang the Westin is booked!

Are there any other places worth staying uptown that are reasonable?

I would keep checking the westin. They usually hold rooms in a block then open up more once those sell out. I stayed at the hilton right down the street before and it was nice.

Dang the Westin is booked!

Are there any other places worth staying uptown that are reasonable?

I would keep checking the westin. They usually hold rooms in a block then open up more once those sell out. I stayed at the hilton right down the street before and it was nice.

cool, brother. I've just can't recall this ever happening where a hotel is sealed 3 months prior to an event.

I'll keep checking.

ive booked the westin a month before Heroes with no problem. Im sure they will open more rooms.

you bringing anything to sell me this year? :)

yeah cool. The thing about it is that I reserve multiple rooms (about 4)

for a caravan of folks that I try to get together on one floor (if possible).

Usually I don't have issues, but this years seems different.