• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman 1 Club
2 2

487 posts in this topic

So deal is done with Bunky Brian and just paid him today. Don't have the book yet but a little excited to own a complete blue label copy of this book.

Here it is folks:

:) and I almost swapped a big book prior to Turkey day to get that Supe 1. Congrats Rick :) the paper is surprisingly not brittle and it is the best .5 I have seen

Wow..do you mind I ask what book you were trading for this?

I soo lucked out with this then. :)

So deal is done with Bunky Brian and just paid him today. Don't have the book yet but a little excited to own a complete blue label copy of this book.

Here it is folks:

Damn Rick you've really been tearing it up as of late. Congrats that really is a nice looking .5. Awesome pick up ! (worship)

-J.

Thanks Jay! I guess the tec 33 will have to wait!

Here it is folks:

Congratulations Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks Keith!! It's finally done :acclaim:

Here it is folks:

Now it's time to shoot for that Action 1 :baiting:

Here it is folks:

Now it's time to shoot for that Action 1 :baiting:

Haha wow yeah I can only dream of that one :(

Here it is folks:

I regret not buying this copy from Metro last year.

Here it is folks:

the bunkys bought this book off the boards more than a year ago (shrug)

Here it is folks:

the bunkys bought this book off the boards more than a year ago (shrug)
yup

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5306125&fpart=1

Definitely an entry-level copy.. But not cheap
true but I wish I had bought it for $13k three years back. I've seen the book in hand a few times and it is pretty "nice" for a .5. The tape adds character of well loved years lol. The paper is not brittle too which is a plus

Definitely an entry-level copy.. But not cheap
true but I wish I had bought it for $13k three years back. I've seen the book in hand a few times and it is pretty "nice" for a .5. The tape adds character of well loved years lol. The paper is not brittle too which is a plus

Yeah Brian told me he got it here on the boards and found that link.

He got it exactly 3 years ago to date. Pretty good roi for him.

And glad at least it's pretty "nice" for a .5... It's pretty expensive for a book that looks like that has been ran through the mud doh!

Edited by RickyBobby