• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like she's cranking back up - Stroudsburg, PA Frazetta museum!

24 posts in this topic

Looks like I missed out again :cry:

I'm at work, so I haven't had time to research if this is opening is a one-shot or a long-term thing . Anyone know or attended this?

http://frazettaartmuseum.com

It is now opening on a regular schedule again. I had hoped to attend opening weekend, but had multiple family things going on. It is a little sad that the museum currently only has Frank Jr.'s collection, but if you visited before this means you will see a lot of new art :)

Go! :banana: It's open again :bigsmile: but do call to make sure Lori is there and she will open it up for you. My wife and I felt like VIPs, but a few other folks showed up too so, word must be getting out.

It doesn't have all the originals it used to have, but there's still a fair number of them in the collection and there's a lot of great memorabilia including Frank's chair and easel, guns & cameras.

IMG_4828.thumb.JPG.5d502ce8aafb47f5580bb0504816e02e.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4827.JPG

IMG_4828.JPG

IMG_20170223_140234.jpg

Edited by Boba