• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gojira's Feedback Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Bought some moderns from Mike that were fairly priced and graded accurately. He was awesome to chat with and very informative on shipping from France to the US. Books were packed carefully and arrived quickly and safely. I will definitely be buying from Mike again. (worship)

I purchased a bunch of Usagi Yojimbo Limiteds from Mike and they are all fantastic. The packaging was bombproof but the book bag shipping did take a while to make it from France to me since the package was too heavy for surface shipping. They arrived safely so I am very pleased with the transaction. I would definitely buy from Mike again. Thanks again, Mike. :)

I purchased three SA BATMAN books from Mike last month.

His grading is amazing, his packaging is bomb-proof and his shipping time is lightning-fast.

I just purchased a GA BATMAN book from him.

Looking forward to the same excellence from Mike.

Bought a GA Captain America issue I needed and it arrived even faster than expected. I hadn't even checked the tracking number before it got to me lol

The comic was also extremely well packaged. Will definitely look to do business with again. Thank you!