• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gojira's Feedback Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Bought an All-American #19 from Mike, and couldn't be happier. He shipped promptly and securely. My books got in quicker than he said he they would. I will definitely do business with him again. Great boardie!

Picked up a couple of GA books from Mike. They arrived from France quickly and were very well packed. I also asked for a special request (a newspaper from there) and he sent one included with the books and that was fantastic!

Thanks again Mike! :)

I bought a cool EC book that arrived quickly and was packed to withstand a elephant attack. Thanks for the cool book and great service!

I purchased 9 books from Mikes most recent sales thread and they are terrific! They not only look better in person than they did in the scans, but each one was in a Mylite 2 Mylar bag with an acid free backing board, so I didn't even need to rebag and board them. They were packed extremely well and got here very quickly. I will definitely buy more books from Mike, and I would highly recommend him to any and all potential buyers!

Jeff