• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of creator names on The Amazing Spiderman #700 Marcos Martin "Skyline" CV

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there's a site or full listing somewhere out there that has all the names on this cover in text format for the AMS #700 Skyline cover?

Need to put it on alpha order and cross out the names as I get them and being able to print it out makes it a lot easier to remember who exactly is on this instead of trying to search each time I meet a creator to see if they're listed.

139228.jpg.94664ee7ba8b8dd16210efc90d06ea55.jpg

its a slow day at work, i'll get it to you in half an hour for $40. PM if interested.

haven't seen a definitive list anywhere yet.

Okay, bad press PM or not---how frackin' lazy to you have to be that you need to ask someone else to tell you the name of the people that are printed on the cover of that book rather then read them yourself.

Good God.

Okay, bad press PM or not---how frackin' lazy to you have to be that you need to ask someone else to tell you the name of the people that are printed on the cover of that book rather then read them yourself.

Good God.

its a slow day at work, i'll get it to you in half an hour for $40. PM if interested.

haven't seen a definitive list anywhere yet.

bro, i'm trying to make some easy cheddar here :whistle:

he might be a brain surgeon or super attorney, in which case his time is worth $600+ per hour. In which case I'm charging him $42 instead of $40.

I got bored one day and typed them all out. Have them in a spreadsheet in alphabetical order. Can be yours for a price

If I may ask, how many total? I'm curious, but not enough to count.

On 7/5/2013 at 1:03 PM, Baron said:

Does anyone know if there's a site or full listing somewhere out there that has all the names on this cover in text format for the AMS #700 Skyline cover?

Need to put it on alpha order and cross out the names as I get them and being able to print it out makes it a lot easier to remember who exactly is on this instead of trying to search each time I meet a creator to see if they're listed.

139228.jpg.94664ee7ba8b8dd16210efc90d06ea55.jpg

Google it. I did. There's an exel sheet with the names. I have it and use it to keep track of the sigs

Im up to 14 that include Lee wein and romitas.   Just added the triple sigs. Beaty Zack and shooter.  Dont know why shooter was not listed.  He did some work on ams not to mention he was editor in chief for a few years