• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Dark Knight Returns" #2 cover to be auctioned (Yahoo article)

46 posts in this topic

I believe the way it works, now that I think about it, is that the "default" is to have offers turned off, but you can change your user default to have them turned on

I.e. its not lot specific IIRC. You either have it off, or on.

What you said:

Trust me. It was won and it's not for sale!

What I heard:

:blahblah: (insert soundtrack of industrial strength Hoover here) :blahblah:

wet-dry-vacuum-cleaner-20l-with-ce--gs--emc-rjc-20-70.jpg

Congrats to the buyer! :applause:

Hilarious photo! But in this case, it looks like you might be barking up the wrong tree. I heard a rumor (lots of those when it comes to high end art) that I think is pretty credible, but not what you might think. But rumors being what they are, I guess we'll never know for sure until that sucker lands on someones CAF.

Scott

Hilarious photo! But in this case, it looks like you might be barking up the wrong tree. I heard a rumor (lots of those when it comes to high end art) that I think is pretty credible, but not what you might think. But rumors being what they are, I guess we'll never know for sure until that sucker lands on someones CAF.

hm