bounty_coder : Pour some Sugar on Me.
5 5

112 posts in this topic

4,237 posts

This is bounty_coder's pour some sugar on me thread. Tell the world how sweet I am :insane:

87 posts
:D Purchased a set of HG Tales of the Zombie 1-10 plus Annual. Excellent packing the books and Fast Shipping. Thanks for excellent scans! Definitely will buy again!

4,237 posts
:D Purchased a set of HG Tales of the Zombie 1-10 plus Annual. Excellent packing the books and Fast Shipping. Thanks for excellent scans! Definitely will buy again!

There is more love :luhv: where that came from! :banana: Thanks Ifong. :foryou:

Anyone who is looking for Mid to HG mags hit me up: :flamed:

* Marvel Mags (Tales of the Zombie, Dracula Lives, Vampire Tales, Monsters Unleashed, Haunt of Horror, Marvel Preview, Crazy, Savage Tales, Savage Sword of Conan)

totz_1.jpgvampire_tales_1.jpgdracula_lives_1.jpghaunt_of_horror_1.jpgcrazy_4.jpgmonsters_unleashed_1.jpgmonsters_unleashed_4.jpgssoc_1.jpg

* Skywald Mags (Psycho, Nightmare, Scream, Hellrider)

psycho_1.jpgpsycho_3.jpgpsycho_5.jpgnightmare_1.jpgnightmare_3.jpgscream_1.jpgscream_2.jpgscream_5.jpghell_rider_1.jpg

* Eerie Publications Mags (Weird, Tales of Voodoo, Witches Tales, Terror Tales, Horror Tales, Weird Vampire Tales)

weird_v35.jpgweird_v210.jpgwitches_tales_v17.jpgwitches_tales_v22.jpghorror_tales_v17.jpgterror_tales_v18.jpgterror_talesV110.jpgtales_from_the_tomb_v16.jpgtov_V111.jpg

* Warren Mags (Vampirella, Creepy, Eerie)

creepy_9.jpgcreepy_10.jpgeerie_3.jpgvampirella_46.jpg

* Seaboard Mags (Weird Tales of the Macabre, Thrilling Tales of Adventure, Devilina)

wtotm_1.jpgwtotm_2.jpgdevilina_1.jpgdevilina_2.jpg

* Charlton Mags (Million Dollar Man, Emergency!)

smdm_2.jpgsmdm_1.jpgemergency_4.jpg

- b :insane: unty

bth_1736_1.jpg

Edited by bounty_coder

10,263 posts

Aaron hooked me up with a sweet copy of Nightmare #20...some rare early John Byrne artwork contained within. Not only that, he threw in a nice example of Savage Sword of Conan #15, also with rare early Byrne art! Thanks a lot, bud!

Peace,

Chip

12,915 posts

Bought a raw TMNT 3 from bounty_coder. It came shipped in a near bullet proof package and the book looked great. Perfect transaction, will definitely be buying from him again.

831 posts

Got a sweet copy of Weird Tales of the Macabre #2 from Aaron.

Just got back from CGC - 9.6..... spot on grading !!!

Thanks

Phil

Edited by TheVisitor

4,237 posts
Got a sweet copy of Weird Tales of the Macabre #2 from Aaron.

Just got back from CGC - 9.6..... spot on grading !!!

Thanks

Phil

Congrats Phil! WoW your 2nd Highest in census now and the only 9.6 NM+ that's nuts! :o

724 posts

Bought a very nice Marvel Super-Heroes #12 from Aaron. Couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Very friendly guy and communicates well!

4,237 posts
Bought a very nice Marvel Super-Heroes #12 from Aaron. Couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Very friendly guy and communicates well!

Good luck with your Stan Lee signing Tim! It's going to look awe-some.

10,263 posts

What can I say about this guy? He's hooked me up with some of the gems in my collection...Fantastic Four #52, Marvel Super Heroes #13, Marvel Preview #4...7...AND #11!

The dude is a prince.

Peace,

Chip

22 posts

New owner of a FANTASTIC copy of New Mutants 98!!!!!

Packing was amazing and condition - better than the pics!!!

Thank you so much!!

Jaime

128 posts

Picked up a beautiful copy of Marvel Spotlight 6. Bullet proof packing and arrived super fast. Thanks!

2,069 posts

Aaron hooked me up with a great copy of Tales of the Zombie 7. Spot-on grading, gorilla-proof packing job, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks, man!

1,243 posts

Thanks, Aaron! Major kudos! And I know this book was particularly stressful to ship because of its extremely thin nature (Preacher Preview). It arrived safe and secure. Great packing job. Very fast shipping (shipped Saturday, arrived Monday!)! And top notch communication too. Just all around a great experience dealing with you, Aaron! :foryou:

44,837 posts

Aaron is one top notch seller.We communicated well with each other,and he got my bullet proof package to me fast in spite of the snow he had to endure to get to the Post Office.

I now have a Magazine guy I can go to with confidence. (worship)

1,096 posts

I ordered a Batman #251 from Aaron right before the new year. There was little negotiations since he had extremely fair prices. The book was shipped very carefully and safely.

So stoked to have the book! Will come to him again to purchase more books! :)

Edited by spideyfan78ct

3,784 posts

I just bought a MP7 from bounty_coder. Everyone who sells and packages comics can learn a thing or two from this guy. I mean, I thought my packaging skills were good, but his packaging methods should be considered a form of beautiful art! :golfclap:

1,488 posts

Bought a great copy of MP4 from bounty at a really fair price. We both agreed it looked like a 9.0 with 9.2 potential but I got lucky and it came back 9.4. A pleasure to deal with and look fwd to doing business with again

612 posts

Just got a group of mags from bounty. The books exceeded my expectations! I look forward to many more purchases with bounty in the near future

9,372 posts

BIG kudos to Aaron! Bought a high grade, high dollar book and it delivered! No worries dealing with this chap!!