• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bounty_coder : Pour some Sugar on Me.
7 7

152 posts in this topic

:D Purchased a set of HG Tales of the Zombie 1-10 plus Annual. Excellent packing the books and Fast Shipping. Thanks for excellent scans! Definitely will buy again!

There is more love :luhv: where that came from! :banana: Thanks Ifong. :foryou:

Anyone who is looking for Mid to HG mags hit me up: :flamed:

* Marvel Mags (Tales of the Zombie, Dracula Lives, Vampire Tales, Monsters Unleashed, Haunt of Horror, Marvel Preview, Crazy, Savage Tales, Savage Sword of Conan)

totz_1.jpgvampire_tales_1.jpgdracula_lives_1.jpghaunt_of_horror_1.jpgcrazy_4.jpgmonsters_unleashed_1.jpgmonsters_unleashed_4.jpgssoc_1.jpg

* Skywald Mags (Psycho, Nightmare, Scream, Hellrider)

psycho_1.jpgpsycho_3.jpgpsycho_5.jpgnightmare_1.jpgnightmare_3.jpgscream_1.jpgscream_2.jpgscream_5.jpghell_rider_1.jpg

* Eerie Publications Mags (Weird, Tales of Voodoo, Witches Tales, Terror Tales, Horror Tales, Weird Vampire Tales)

weird_v35.jpgweird_v210.jpgwitches_tales_v17.jpgwitches_tales_v22.jpghorror_tales_v17.jpgterror_tales_v18.jpgterror_talesV110.jpgtales_from_the_tomb_v16.jpgtov_V111.jpg

* Warren Mags (Vampirella, Creepy, Eerie)

creepy_9.jpgcreepy_10.jpgeerie_3.jpgvampirella_46.jpg

* Seaboard Mags (Weird Tales of the Macabre, Thrilling Tales of Adventure, Devilina)

wtotm_1.jpgwtotm_2.jpgdevilina_1.jpgdevilina_2.jpg

* Charlton Mags (Million Dollar Man, Emergency!)

smdm_2.jpgsmdm_1.jpgemergency_4.jpg

- b :insane: unty

bth_1736_1.jpg

Edited by bounty_coder

Thanks, Aaron! Major kudos! And I know this book was particularly stressful to ship because of its extremely thin nature (Preacher Preview). It arrived safe and secure. Great packing job. Very fast shipping (shipped Saturday, arrived Monday!)! And top notch communication too. Just all around a great experience dealing with you, Aaron! :foryou:

Aaron is one top notch seller.We communicated well with each other,and he got my bullet proof package to me fast in spite of the snow he had to endure to get to the Post Office.

I now have a Magazine guy I can go to with confidence. (worship)

I just bought a MP7 from bounty_coder. Everyone who sells and packages comics can learn a thing or two from this guy. I mean, I thought my packaging skills were good, but his packaging methods should be considered a form of beautiful art! :golfclap: