• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bounty_coder : Pour some Sugar on Me.
7 7

152 posts in this topic

Belated Kudos for Aaron, he bought a book in my last thread, paid promptly, and laughed at my silly jokes.

Deserves a round of applause.

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapboobsclapclapclap!

I dealt with Aaron for the first time by picking up several magazines from his recent Halloween themed thread, and the transaction was top-notch from start to finish. He communicated throughout and is extremely friendly to talk with (and knowledgeable!), and the books were shipped very quickly, packaged incredibly well (especially important with the magazine format), and the books were all tightly graded. (worship)

I'll definitely look forward to any sales thread he runs in the future. As others have said, I couldn't have asked for anything more. (thumbs u

I sold Aaron several high grade pre-code horror slabs.

Aaron is a great individual to deal with. Timely with communications and he made our transaction smooth in every way. I would welcome future deals with him anytime!

Warmest Regards,

Jason