• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Golden/Silver/ Bronze age Collection (Post 1966 books VF and above)

975 posts in this topic

These are from a local VERY LARGE DC and Marvel collection consisting of what seems to be almost complete runs of most all titles major and minor from 1960-1985. This person collected from roughly the early 70's to the late 1980's.

The Marvel titles seem to be over 90% complete with many doubles.

(Yes there are large runs of Westerns, War and Romance also.)

I've started looking though a list of his books, so I am getting an idea what he has.

Some examples include;

ASM 2-Up

Avengers 1-Up

Batman 150-Up

Daredevil 1-Up

Detective 275-Up

FF 2-up

Green Lantern 1-Up

Hulk 1,2,5, 102-Up

Iron Man 1-Up

JIM 85-Up

X-Men 1-Up

The average grade of the post 66 books are around VF or better. I just started going through it today.

I'll be listing books starting tonight. I only have a small amount with me now, but each week I'll be grabbing another box of goodies.

At least a few hundred Golden age books are also in the collection. I can't pick and choose yet what is for sale, because right now I'm getting what is easiest to grab. Just keep watching this thread hopefully we will both be amazed at what we find.

I am starting with a box of some of his doubles, Daredevils in the 20's and 30's, and maybe a few other things. These are all VF or better.

As usual free shipping, If any books have anything wrong 6 months+ I will give a full refund.

Good Luck!!!

Scott

Daredevil 18 VF- Some creasing on back cover. Yours for $38 SOLD

DD18_zps8333aab0.jpg

DD18BK_zps5c2a6a89.jpg

(The J looking mark by the word "draw" is not on the book) Its something on the scanner.