• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comick1's Feedback Thread

15 posts in this topic

Really happy to be the first to post here. :) I purchased a hg Our Army at War 218 from Mick. Wonderful book and great customer service. Its great to meet such a genuine and knowledgeable collector. Many thanks Mick, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I got the Motherload of cool in the mail - what a bunch of wonderful books! :banana:

Graded accurately, shipped swiftly and securely!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just received some truly gorgeous books from Mick's thread...seriously, they were stunning examples of Atlas Westerns, a Four Color, Tecs and some more that I got at incredible prices! What a great seller on this forum, a pleasure to chat with, and he is an example of what makes these Boards awesome! (thumbs u

Purchased 2 Fireside paperbacks from Mick, wonderful books, everything as advertised and with the same friendly customer service I look forward to when buying from Mick. Many thanks for this, you have yourself a regular customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I've purchased from (and sold to) Mick several times - he's easy to work with, accurate grading, swift and secure shipping - it is all great!!!