• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What pedigrees do you NOT own, but would like to?

44 posts in this topic

Which ones interest you? discuss...

the ones that do it for me are....

San Fran/Tom Reily - very sad story, very gorgeous books. definitely would be a conversation piece.

Okajima - love the old skool flowing cursive at the very top, i normally dont like writing but exception here.

Cosmis Aeroplane - something about obsessive check marks poke2.gif

Curator - obvious reasons, beautiful books cloud9.gif

Lamont Larson - see Curator cloud9.gif

and maybe a stan lee file copy or a nic cage - nice conversation pieces

I'd really like a book from the Menendez Pedigree

I hear those are Killer books.

I wanna take a stab at getting them

Does anyone have that CBM that suppossedly mentions this "pedigree." Somehow I doubt their father bought that comic off the stands but I guess it is possible.

I own books from several pedigrees, but i still have yet to acquire a church copy... 893frustrated.gif

Yup, that's the pedigree I'd like too. Unfortunately I don't collect GA books except for Duck books, and it appears either old Edgar didn't collect them for some reason or they got thrown out at some point (as Chuck has theorized).

I'd like to have a San Francisco, and if I had a spare $4200, the Action #56 on Metro's site would do very nicely.

That seems to be the going rate for San Francisco books at Metropolis. I would like the Pep 31 they have for sale at the moment--also $4200.

Other pedigrees I have never owned, but would like to, are Pacific Coast, Pennsylvania and Denver. It would also be cool to own one of Stan Lee's books...