• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heronext.com feedback thread

20 posts in this topic

Great seller and a real class act.. Packed comic securely and respond to messages promptly... Muaythai. Also gave tracking once shipped out immediately seller will be on my list of favorite sellers... Thanks again muaythai. Will definently be a returning customer...

I posted that I was looking for bags/boards and Origin was kind enough to respond to my request. Gave me a great deal and shipped quickly. Thanks for helping me out!

I'd have to agree, "free" is a pretty good deal :)

Glad to be of help!

I bought a couple books off Mike (Origin Bomb) one raw and one slab. I thought his gradin was on point on the raw, he shipped well packaged, his site is awesome with great scans AND to top it all off he emailed me super high res scans of both books I purchased front and back.

One of the better transactions I have had on the boards and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Bought Strange Tales #134 (9.4) & #138 (9.6) off Mike through his Heronext site.

Transaction could not of been easier and I'm absolutely delighted with the books.

Books were well packaged and arrived with me in the UK within days of payment.

I'll be back for more.

Thanks Mike!