• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,999 posts in this topic

Anybody happen to see what the Amazing Adventures 1 CGC 9.0 from the Second City Collection go for on ComicConnect this past Monday night? Forgot to bookmark it and not sure how to lookup old auction sales on CC.

-bc

Edited by bc

3 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

Thanks guys! I'm almost done with my Amazing Adventures/Amazing Adult Fantasy run so then I thought it would be neat to fill in that gap in between TTA 27 and TTA 35. I can feel myself getting pulled into the pre-hero vortex!!:ohnoez:

C'mon Dave, once you got 28-34, 1-26 aren't anything special ...:whistle:

Let me know what you need from AA/AAF - I got multiples of almost every issue and need to free up some box space.

Embrace the vortex!

-bc

On 6/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, mysterio said:

It’s been a good week for spending myself back into the red by gorging on pre-hero Marvels. I’ll get scans posted once I’m back from Denver and have them all safely in hand. 

:popcorn:

57 minutes ago, bc said:
On 6/12/2018 at 1:10 PM, mysterio said:

It’s been a good week for spending myself back into the red by gorging on pre-hero Marvels. I’ll get scans posted once I’m back from Denver and have them all safely in hand. 

:popcorn:

Two are set to arrive tomorrow, the third may be waiting in my PO box. Just got home from Denver. 

14 hours ago, mysterio said:

Both boxes have arrived, contents are inspected, so I can reveal my newest additions:

JIM10CGC.jpg

JIM55CGC.jpg

CCI06192018_00000.jpg

:golfclap:Well you are certainly building a nice JIM set over the past year or so! How many ya got to go?

-bc