• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, bc said:

Based on what I paid for my 7.0 copy of TTA #5, I would say this guy could take a 0 off the end of his prices and still be 20% too high.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

2 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Based on what I paid for my 7.0 copy of TTA #5, I would say this guy could take a 0 off the end of his prices and still be 20% too high.

TTA 3 is a tough issue in above average grades, but think this is stretching the demand curve just a little bit.

-bc

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Nice books!

What say you, PHMarvelites? Is Sserpo the most dangerous monster? Has to be, right?

Sserpo has to be up there. If it wasn't for the space hook from Jupiter, we'd be crushed under his bulkitude.

We didn't defeat, disappoint, outwit or dream him away like so many other monsters.

5 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Are you suggesting some kind of pre-hero monster power rankings?

If I remember correctly, a ranking based on approximate size was published in an issue of CBM or maybe Overstreet Quarterly … back in the 90's. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

If I remember correctly, a ranking based on approximate size was published in an issue of CBM or maybe Overstreet Quarterly … back in the 90's. GOD BLESS...

I vaguely remember something like that. I think.

But you know, it's not the size of your monster, it's what you do with it!

38 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I vaguely remember something like that. I think.

But you know, it's not the size of your monster, it's what you do with it!

You can get arrested for that sort of thing, you know :baiting: 

.... I'm thinking the article was maybe by John Townsend ? …. it was a long time ago and had graphs and charts I think. GOD BLESS....