• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

I was all in on the ST 1-100 run the last few years so the the other pre hero runs kind of stagnated. The Jim run even went backwards as I traded out Jim to add to the ST. Now that I have closed out the ST I have had a chance to diversify and add to the other runs.

Got these beauties from a couple of awesome boardies.

AD4874C2-51F0-4E2A-A70E-A64158E5000A.jpeg

Sweet!!

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Another one from my Marvel Pence thread...

1832553344_609dTP.thumb.jpg.67f966ea029233539ae2c048e74692a9.jpg

...and one from my Miller Indicia thread :)

1088815675_AA410cLM-C.thumb.jpg.6b406dbbd0dccd7e731daf86ddd2e893.jpg

Thanks you kind sir for enticing my OCD (Obsessive Completionist Disorder) when it comes to PHMs  :pullhair:

1 hour ago, jayhawker said:

A couple more for today that I really like.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now that's some Sweet Tales there!

You collect anything other than PHMs? Just asking cause you've been on the boards a while and haven't seen you post much other than these gems.

Either way - keep on sharing 'em!

-bc

1 hour ago, bc said:

Now that's some Sweet Tales there!

You collect anything other than PHMs? Just asking cause you've been on the boards a while and haven't seen you post much other than these gems.

Either way - keep on sharing 'em!

-bc

Fantastic Four has always been my favorite title and I just completed it last year in August. I would buy any book with the FF in it. That’s when the Strange Tales came into play when the Human Torch had his stories in them. I have always loved monsters and got ahold of some earlier Strange Tales issues that were full of them. From that moment on I was addicted. I hope everybody is enjoying them. 

Mark

25 minutes ago, jayhawker said:

Fantastic Four has always been my favorite title and I just completed it last year in August. I would buy any book with the FF in it. That’s when the Strange Tales came into play when the Human Torch had his stories in them. I have always loved monsters and got ahold of some earlier Strange Tales issues that were full of them. From that moment on I was addicted. I hope everybody is enjoying them. 

Mark

Congrats on completing the FF run Mark!

And yes, we are enjoying them :cloud9:

-bc