• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,008 posts in this topic

This is probably my convention buddy Lewis' favorite PHM …. and he has them all. I picked it up at a recent show and he's checking to see if it's an upgrade to his current copy ….. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DSCN7294.jpg

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

This is probably my convention buddy Lewis' favorite PHM …. and he has them all. I picked it up at a recent show and he's checking to see if it's an upgrade to his current copy ….. GOD BLESS....

DSCN7294.jpg

Please tell Lewis that he has superb taste !

Picked up this convention shirt from a boardie last year-pretty much my "freak flag":

zzutak_tshirt.thumb.jpg.db310e70fa0650173fbca8cee5ba8617.jpg

-bc

21 minutes ago, bc said:

Please tell Lewis that he has superb taste !

Picked up this convention shirt from a boardie last year-pretty much my "freak flag":

zzutak_tshirt.thumb.jpg.db310e70fa0650173fbca8cee5ba8617.jpg

-bc

That was Lewis …. he designed those and had some made to resell …. small world. :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

DSCN7294.jpg

Many moons ago, I had the Bethlehem copy of that book. Wish I still had it :sorry:

RADC89A72008131_112821.jpg