• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bc said:
12 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

World of Fantasy 9 front.jpg

This one always made me cringe - something about being in a barn asking to be spared that isn't quite right.....

Oh dear. Someone's going to have to break the back doors in...

To escape, I mean. 

3 hours ago, bc said:

This one always made me cringe - something about being in a barn asking to be spared that isn't quite right.....

Well I'm pretty sure that Stan is to thank for that caption, as this was in the first few months of the Atlas Implosion and he was all alone putting the mags together. Maybe it was a subliminal message to Goodman …. a plea to keep the doors open. :gossip: hm(shrug)

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Well I'm pretty sure that Stan is to thank for that caption, as this was in the first few months of the Atlas Implosion and he was all alone putting the mags together. Maybe it was a subliminal message to Goodman …. a plea to keep the doors open. :gossip: hm(shrug)

That makes sense...or it might be why the blond guy in the green shirt is running with his hands covering his backside....

1 minute ago, KirbyJack said:
6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

:) I pocketed a pair of pre-hero pence priced publications :)

Pretty!

Keep the 'pees' going :headbang: