• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Grabbed another pre-implosion JIM with a nice Everett cover from my buddy Bob Storms!

1352622048_JourneyIntoMystery44CGC7.0.thumb.jpg.979dec0bdd92de32dd20744c82500ddd.jpg

My bad, didn't even see you posted this (got all distracted by the Scooby reference)..

Great looking book! Don't see this one very often at all! Awesome addition man!

-bc

52 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Got the upgrade I was after on Comiclink last night! :banana:  If anyone here won the 7.5 #58 I thought it went for a very good price (I paid more for my 7.0).

JIM73CGC75sm.jpg

Very nice presenting copy at a very decent price - congrats man! :headbang:

Thought the UK variants (63 & 81) went a little cheap but the buyers got a good deal. Happy to see our little market is still sustaining value.

-bc

3 hours ago, mysterio said:

Got the upgrade I was after on Comiclink last night! :banana:  If anyone here won the 7.5 #58 I thought it went for a very good price (I paid more for my 7.0).

JIM73CGC75sm.jpg

Well done! I'm so glad I didn't bid it up on you, as I WAS interested .... but I could only bid so fast on my main wants, so this one and the 58 went by without a bid from me. 

2 minutes ago, bc said:

Y'know - I did think you (or Marwood) might be one of the winners :)

Really sharp copies with great PQ at a value price  ^^

-bc

Thanks bc! I'm VERY happy with the prices on those two! The 56 was quite a bit more, but it's pretty nice and I've never had one, so I wanted it. I would imagine that you've got a nice copy, yeah? 

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks bc! I'm VERY happy with the prices on those two! The 56 was quite a bit more, but it's pretty nice and I've never had one, so I wanted it. I would imagine that you've got a nice copy, yeah? 

Yep, got it back in 2015. Other than the small crease on the lower right corner on the front cover and a very light dust shadow (less than 1/2 inch) on the left back cover, I can't find anything else wrong. Thought about re-subbing it several times, but been too lazy.

It's a keeper :cloud9:

jim_56.jpg.24770e789ffce49bd1e6ed9a7c6d4add.jpg

-bc