• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bronty said:

I miss my high grade pre heroes sometimes!   Thankfully I kept all my lower grade ones at least, so I can still enjoy them from time to time.   One of my favorite threads on the boards, both then and now.    Love the books everyone.    And please, if you have an amazing Kirby pre hero OA splash that you want to sell for almost market value lol please contact me.   One of these days I know I'll find the right one and at a time my budget will allow it.

:hi:

Think I got this from you via CLink...at the time it was the sole highest graded copy...don't drink and bid kids!

AA_2.jpg.d12e56d8ad7f7bfe5313e14ff94a86a3.jpg

Think a good portion of my books came from the earliest posters in this thread (I know I have a few from korvac among others). Don't be a stranger!

-bc

1 minute ago, bc said:

:hi:

Think I got this from you via CLink...at the time it was the sole highest graded copy...don't drink and bid kids!

Think a good portion of my books came from the earliest posters in this thread (I know I have a few from korvac among others). Don't be a stranger!

-bc

thanks!   I plan to hang around from time to time ;)   Yep there just aren't that many of these books so there's a lot of recycling, for sure, among the high grade copies!   Gorgeous collection you built!

1 minute ago, bc said:

Think Bronty was pretty happy about it (thumbsu

-bc

I wasn't complaining.   I had some disappointing results that auction and that AA2 auction was a pleasant surprise and balanced out the average so to speak.  Thanks bc.

Edited by Bronty

1 minute ago, Bronty said:

I wasn't complaining.   I had some disappointing results that auction and that auction was a pleasant surprised and balanced out the average so to speak.  Thanks bc.

Thanks for passing on the stewardship :headbang:

-bc