• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

I laughed at your first sentence: I was watching that before my wife got home and vetoed it. I should have fought her on it!  :bigsmile:

I’m ashamed to say that there is no prehero monster pumpkin this year. I went with this to rep Marvel.

DCDA2AB6-2D31-4D4B-BFEE-6D5B3050F3D2.thumb.jpeg.bb8257717554c125646b113c1cdf2a5b.jpeg
He’s mostly monstrous.

2 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I laughed at your first sentence: I was watching that before my wife got home and vetoed it. I should have fought her on it!  :bigsmile:

I’m ashamed to say that there is no prehero monster pumpkin this year. I went with this to rep Marvel.

DCDA2AB6-2D31-4D4B-BFEE-6D5B3050F3D2.thumb.jpeg.bb8257717554c125646b113c1cdf2a5b.jpeg
He’s mostly monstrous.

That's excellent man!

So TCM had a viewership of at least 2 for that classic :)

-bc

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

bc, did you ever do a Goom pumpkin?

5BACAEA5-D8E6-4739-A37E-04920AB264AE.thumb.jpeg.5f21199d1215fadd0e01dbbe7e5bf2b1.jpeg

Happy Halloween!

Did several close to that back when my daughter was young, but not specifically a Goom. Did an Iron Man once.

I live about 1100 feet from the road in the woods now, haven't had a trick-or-treater ever so I don't do much anymore.

Although next week we take the trucks down to the local pumpkin patch, load up the remaining pumpkins and use them as target practice for the upcoming deer season.

-bc

1 minute ago, KirbyJack said:

That sounds really fun!

I almost want to say "it's a blast" ...but that's too easy :)

We been doing it for at least 20 years now, sort of an annual tradition. My buddy "Country" usually roasts a small pig and there's tons of fixins.

Even some of the ladies have been getting into the target shooting, my buddies wife is at least as good as most of us with a 12 gauge.

I'll try to remember and take some pics of exploding melons.

-bc

I don't know if you all saw, but there's a holiday gift exchange going on over in Comics General! You guys should sign up for it, I think it would be great to have some PHM representation!

Oh, and happy Halloween!

Edited by The Commissioner