• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,010 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bc said:

Wow - get put on injured reserve for a month and come back to new board software and a bunch of catching up to do....

@jayhawker, @Sweet Lou 14, @Jasonmorris1000000 Great books all! :cloud9:

Thanks to @The Commissioner for remembering the December theme (thumbsu

@mysterio Love the update on your progress on the JIM run:headbang: Got to admit every time I see one hit the auction block, I secretly wonder if you're in the running.

Anybody happen to see the last CommicConnect auction? A Tales of Suspense 2 in CGC 8.0 ( a real sweet copy) hammered at $6,500 ! According to my poorly maintained records, think it's the highest price paid for a non-key PHM (let alone an 8.0). Even the Shasta Lake uber-grade books didn't go this high. My congrats to the new steward! Made me wonder if @KirbyJack hit the lottery:)

Merry Christmas All!

-bc

Glad to see you back @bc!

That is a nutty price for a TOS #2. Apparently I will be happy with my 6.0 for the time being...

24 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just read this story and it made me think if you're a member of the Lonely Adventure's Club

Great story! Thanks for posting that! :applause:

-bc

4 hours ago, Mucheee1 said:

I’ll let you know after Dale’s sale thread is over.

Good Luck !

Was just watching the end of today's action. It's truly a feeding frenzy !

Looks like some nice books upcoming this Sunday.

-bc

1 minute ago, bc said:

Good Luck !

Was just watching the end of today's action. It's truly a feeding frenzy !

Looks like some nice books upcoming this Sunday.

-bc

I got eaten alive, got only 1 book today, and 5 total so far. Looks like some good stuff on Sundays final auction, so might win a few more gems.