• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,999 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon it about a week ago, out of order, near the top. It was fun to be king for a week!  lol  Lou has double my score, bc has triple!!! I do like my slideshow though .... a nice mix of other nation editions.  :bigsmile:  Scope it out if you get a chance.  (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

I stumbled upon it about a week ago, out of order, near the top. It was fun to be king for a week!  lol  Lou has double my score, bc has triple!!! I do like my slideshow though .... a nice mix of other nation editions.  :bigsmile:  Scope it out if you get a chance.  (thumbsu

Your slideshow rocks !  :headbang:

-bc

21 hours ago, Mucheee1 said:

Books purchased from Dale Roberts sales thread arrived today.

6F951539-9EFA-4166-932B-868B5639F0FB.jpeg

:headbang: Great haul man!

Can we get a better pic of the TOS 11? As kj mentioned - it's one of the toughest issues of the title to find a nice copy.

Grats!

-bc

1 minute ago, Mucheee1 said:

I still need 1, 2, 11, 13,16, 25, 29, 31 and 32 to have the whole PHM run of TTA. I anticipate that the 1, 2, and 13 will be the hardest (and definitely the most expensive) ones to get.

My #2 was very reasonable ($150) a couple of years ago and was a lot less than #13.  I got it on eBay.  What types of grades are you going for?

Tales to Astonish #02.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mucheee1 said:

I still need 1, 2, 11, 13,16, 25, 29, 31 and 32 to have the whole PHM run of TTA. I anticipate that the 1, 2, and 13 will be the hardest (and definitely the most expensive) ones to get.

That's a pretty short list. And you're right 1 & 13 will be the most expensive - I set a price limit on #13 and bought what I could find in that range. Luckily, my TTA1 I bought 20+ years ago off feeBay.

The others aren't that bad of hunt - will try and keep my eyes open for ya!

-bc