• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Now’s the time to get them before Disney puts her in a movie or TV show.  Were you the one who just bought #4 on eBay recently?  It was graded by CBCS.  

lol She has actually appeared in a few modern(ish) comics, so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

That was not me on the #4. My earliest is #9, and for now I am focusing only on the Sci-Fi/Horror issues. Those are plenty difficult enough.

1 hour ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I looked them up on GoCollect and Strange Tales #67 in mid grade sells for around $50 more than JIM #50.

There it is.

If, like me, you want the history of a pre hero “number 1”, but have no budget to speak of, JIM 50 is the way to go!

5 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I think it's really cool that all of your JIM's 50-82 are graded 7.0.  It reminds me of DST's 5.0 Spidey collection.

Thanks!  All of my JIMs in that range are 7.0.  I just need 12 books to finish the 7.0 run:  #51-54, 57, 58, 62, 70, 72, 77, 78, and 80.