• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,997 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I collect reprint books, but on a small scale, and in low grade. Long term, I will sell my comics and keep the perpetually worthless reprint books.

I will never be without the Kirby Fantastic Four stories! 

Ultimately that will be my fate as well, but more so pertaining to Spider-Man ... then whatever else I can manage to keep.

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

Ultimately that will be my fate as well, but more so pertaining to Spider-Man ... then whatever else I can manage to keep.

I have a full run of Marvels Greatest Comics, I’m also working on a second set, because I loaned out the first one.

Adding Marvel Tales as I find them ...cheap.

On 4/10/2021 at 7:38 AM, Frisco Larson said:

I grabbed this Where Creatures Roam #6 issue last night because Zog is awesome! A Marie Severin redrawn cover in the spirit of the original. Does anyone else here collect these reprint books?

Where Creatures Roam 6 8.0 ow-w.jpg

Haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet, but it isn't for lack of interest. The reprints are cool books.

On 4/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I am still looking for a 62, they don't come around often.

62 has eluded me also. Tough to find in nice grade. Thought I had one once in upper grade raw but I suspected the top right edge was trimmed when I got it. I sent it in and I was right. :pullhair:  Seller took it back though no problem.

Edited by DR.X