• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mucheee1 said:

Finally got this one in the mail today, after the USPS lost it for more than 2 weeks.

JIM74.jpg

Congrats man! Think we all know the agony of waiting for our books to safely arrive!

-bc

Just now, bc said:

Congrats man! Think we all know the agony of waiting for our books to safely arrive!

-bc

Yeah, it was kind of nerve racking. There were 4 other books that came as well, and the wife was pretty stressed about how late they were. She thought the package was propping up some guys desk somewhere at the post office.

9 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

This showed up last week and although I know it doesn't belong in this thread, I figured maybe some of our PHM peeps might dig it.  (thumbsu

Mystery Tales 50 4.5 c-ow.jpg

:cloud9:

I love the detail and inks on this cover.

-bc

Been meaning to ask, but anyone know why there's a ton of Mystery Tales in auctions the last several months? Mainly in CC, but seen them everywhere.

Some hoarder finally sell out or something?

-bc

40 minutes ago, bc said:

Been meaning to ask, but anyone know why there's a ton of Mystery Tales in auctions the last several months? Mainly in CC, but seen them everywhere.

Some hoarder finally sell out or something?

-bc

Probably because I don’t collect that title. As soon as I do, the well will dry up and they’ll all cost a fortune.

I did notice that Dale Roberts has quite a few for sale on his website.