• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2021 at 11:21 AM, RICK STARR said:

This cover sort of grew on me over the years. Absolutely a weird cover, as mentioned by bc, with overdressed men standing and falling into a lake. I like the shades of blue and the different color schemes of the clothing worn.

458840202_TOS12.thumb.jpg.75c3480b6000100e8183c784c046a2d3.jpg

I agree, the colors are excellent. I like the pop of the red and yellow against the blues as well.

24 minutes ago, bc said:

Crappy pic, wish I had a proper scanner to do this book justice. Got it from Bronty a few years back now.

tos_15.thumb.jpg.07c53a618d2c1230822b497af160a62b.jpg

-bc

24 minutes ago, bc said:

Crappy pic, wish I had a proper scanner to do this book justice. Got it from Bronty a few years back now.

tos_15.thumb.jpg.07c53a618d2c1230822b497af160a62b.jpg

-bc

Very nice with WP too boot.

Shame Bronty dropped out and/or changed his interests. I picked up many of my HG PH books from previous highest registry set owners. My first posting on this thread was in May of 2011, almost 10 years now. The big dogs then were, Cheetah, Turtleboy23, Tsimanga and Korvac Saga.  Bronty, Marvel runs, Rosland and myself followed up years later when these guys sold off most of their collections through auctions and personal sales. Also, long time collectors and contributors to this thread such as Mysterio, Kirbyjack, Adamstrange, DRX and Jimjum12 still remain on this thread today. Some of the old names we have not heard from in along time: AtlasFan (sold his collection), tr moore54, crimson dynamo, silver surfer, HaydenTo, zzutak and others I cannot recall were heavy contributors to discussions back then.