• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I have a Question what was the first Pre-Hero Marvel when did it all start and what does it take to be a pre-hero marvel does it have to have a Big Monster like Fin Fang Foom in it or is science fiction and Horor also part of Pre-Hero marvel I know my eairler Strange Tales didn't have the Big Monster Storys just mostly Horor are they considered Pre-Hero marvels. When I hear Pre-Hero Marvel I think BIG MONSTERS what does everyone else think about this? Hear is a Strange Tales #49 anyway have a look cool.gif

600642-st%2049.jpg

589a8d2a66a80_600642-st49.jpg.28bcf67414b2ac7a8773934c31f37b4e.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

And yet another.....

So did kids really wear TIES to school in 1961??

You don't see THAT much these days....unless the kid is achin' for a major leage asswhuppin'.

aa2.jpg

I love these books, don't get me wrong but that's such a silly cover!

"I tell you I'm convinced that hostile life does exist on other planets!"

Uh, yeah, just look out of the window teach! foreheadslap.gif

They're completely goofy, that's what's so endearing.

I mean, the guy who's razzing the kid and calling him "Teacher's Pet" is wearing a BOW TIE. Yep, standard issue for most schoolyard bullies! The "East Side Bow Tie-ers" were the most feared gang in the 'hood makepoint.gif