• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

Just now, bc said:

Hey @mysterio - you should be fine. I was also worried after reading the email and posts - called them this morning to pay for my Strange Tales winning and all was good.

-bc

Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't super concerned, but it is good to know that we are safe.

On 10/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, bc said:

Completed the Tales of Suspense PHM run. Put together a little cover gallery. Not all are slabbed, but they are mine :)

-bc

ToS_1_38_set.jpg

Your Galoom avatar is awesome??

12 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Nice pick up! Strange Tales #89 is a serious funnybook.

I just last night thought about this thread; I found 3 random pre-heroes in my JIMystery box. (Sadly, not 62!)

Thanks!

I took a chance on a raw JIM62 that was posted Black Friday on the 'bay. Should arrive today. If it's at least a VG, I'll be happy to have a placeholder :wishluck:

-bc

1 hour ago, bc said:

Thanks!

I took a chance on a raw JIM62 that was posted Black Friday on the 'bay. Should arrive today. If it's at least a VG, I'll be happy to have a placeholder :wishluck:

-bc

JIM 62 is one of my favorites..... I mean from both inside and out..... great story.  I still miss my copy.... it was a raw 8.5 at least, but my pal Lewis needed it for his high grade run and I finally relinquished it to him. You would love to see his run..... he has quite a few that are solid NM .... most acquired back in the early 80's when they could be had, if you could find them, for $ 50 or less in top grade. His Charlton horror is just as sweet..... his Thing run is madness. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu