• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, RICK STARR said:

1490303959_TOS18(2).thumb.jpg.7b0f25c04eba6b9453ea18a9b10c3df8.jpg

:cloud9: Saw this beauty in your recent sales thread. If I didn't already have its brother, I would have pounced. Your copy shows a more circular pattern around the price than mine.

TOS_18.jpg.0096743424b357b685333e586d321bc3.jpg

-bc

39 minutes ago, bc said:

:cloud9: Saw this beauty in your recent sales thread. If I didn't already have its brother, I would have pounced. Your copy shows a more circular pattern around the price than mine.

TOS_18.jpg.0096743424b357b685333e586d321bc3.jpg

-bc

This copy has been in my collection for years until I upgraded with the Shasta Lake collection copy. Such a beauty, actually in no hurry to sell it.

Hey guys, FYI I am selling off some undercopies here:

My asking prices are exactly what I paid for them -- just looking to break even as I upgrade.  The PHM books in the list are:

• Strange Tales #76 CGC 6.0 OW/W (sold)
  • Strange Tales #81 CGC 6.0 OW/W
  • Tales to Astonish #8 CGC 6.0 OW/W
  • Tales to Astonish #10 CGC 6.0 OW

Hope you will take a look!

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Since I’ve been a grandpa, I’ve wanted to dress a toddler up like Godzilla and watch him destroy a little model city. My Ashton would be spectacular in that capacity.

46 minutes ago, bc said:

Here ya go!

Adorable kids costumes: King Kong & Godzilla | Godzilla costume ...

-bc

No joke, 20 years ago I had the idea of making a kids' toy exactly like this.  Super safe foam blocks designed to represent the skylines of specific, famous cities (starting with Tokyo of course) and a toddler or pre-K sized Godzilla costume.  I think it would sell.

2 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

No joke, 20 years ago I had the idea of making a kids' toy exactly like this.  Super safe foam blocks designed to represent the skylines of specific, famous cities (starting with Tokyo of course) and a toddler or pre-K sized Godzilla costume.  I think it would sell.

Lou - you left a million dollar idea on the table. That would have been a huge hit during this covid lockdown on social media sites like tiktok and such.

"The Godzilla Challenge" TM

-bc

1 hour ago, bc said:

Lou - you left a million dollar idea on the table. That would have been a huge hit during this covid lockdown on social media sites like tiktok and such.

"The Godzilla Challenge" TM

-bc

Could still be one, I could see him becoming an influencer over this. Millions of views and mountains of ad revenue. :flipbait: