• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Johnny545 Feedback Thread
2 2

44 posts in this topic

Let me be the first Boardie to say Johnny is a top notch seller. Great communication

throughout the transaction, book was shipped promptly and packaged well. All is good here. I highly recommend Johnny and I am looking forward to more purchases.

I just had a very smooth trade with Chris. A very nice person to deal with, he sent the book fast and very safely packaged. Book was just as described. I hope to have many more transactions with Chris. (thumbs u

I am going to keep returning for moar books from Chris. Purchased some sweet MT's for my pre hero run. Perfectly graded books, expert packing and lightning fast shipping are just the start. He is also very knowledgable and helpful in all things pre hero.

Thanks again Chris (thumbs u

Chris offered up a very cool Atlas PCH book, and I snatched it right up. Transaction couldn't have been smoother. Perfect packing, lightning fast ship, great communication. Thanks Chris.

Purchased some ST from Chris.

They arrived fast and safe and were exactly as described.

On top of that, Chris is very pleasant person to deal with.

Another perfect transaction from start to finish.

Thank you sir (worship)