• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms Marvel 18 CGC 9.8 on eBay

84 posts in this topic

Impressive bid amounts already - I guess I am completey out of the Marvel continuity loop, I've never even heard of Mystique.

She's actually a pretty big character. She was a major X-villain as far back as when I read the title (80s) and she's still going strong- she's in the X-Men films and she had her own series for a while. I think it was revealed that she's Nightcrawler's mom.

Impressive bid amounts already - I guess I am completey out of the Marvel continuity loop, I've never even heard of Mystique.

She's actually a pretty big character. She was a major X-villain as far back as when I read the title (80s) and she's still going strong- she's in the X-Men films and she had her own series for a while. I think it was revealed that she's Nightcrawler's mom.

I was always interested in picking up the Mystique issues in Ms. Marvel going back to the early to mid 90's which meant I was a probably in grade school or middle school. Never could find nice copies at my LCS or any copies at all. frown.gif

$750?????? And what's your reserve anyways? foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

The price this auction ends at determines if Dice gets to go to the Dallas convention or not. yay.gif

The reserve is set at the price I need.

If it doesn't make it, Dice stays at home with his comic book. sorry.gif

You BSD's need to dust off your pocket change and send Dice to Dallas.

He's never been to a big con before.

flowerred.gif

The price this auction ends at determines if Dice gets to go to the Dallas convention or not. yay.gif

flowerred.gif

Looks like FFB is dusting his off.

flowerred.gif

Looks like FFB is dusting his off.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif