• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

You can contact us directly at marc@maxprotection.net

They are available on amazon and ebay. Retail and wholesale inquiries welcome and there are quantity discounts and a wholesale program. MSRP is $8.49. Our special promotion is 2 for $19.99 which includes shipping. It's unfortunate that shipping by USPS or other major shipping methods is quite expensive for one Defender ($7-$12 depending on location).

1014320_511782825560652_2052738060_n.jpg

MPDEF03_main.jpg

Sorry guys, our shipping manager told us that the cost to ship the goods is between $7-$12 by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, which would mean we are giving away the Defender. If you were one of the previous commenters, I will make you a deal. Buy two for $19.99 and include shipping and I will include a 3rd for free, it's on me.

GCSTOMP, I'm glad you are promoting the cage match. We have a cage available near our office in Kent, Washington :)

I started working on this product about 9 months ago. I design a lot of collectables storage solutions, trading cards, card games, memorabilia, comic holders, and graded slabs for various companies. I found out after I had finalized the tooling that Slab-Pro has a product very similar to what I created. When I was able to compare them, I found that my design was sleeker and not as bulky, especially around the edges. My price point at retail is $8.49 compared to $15 and the retail packaging is in a reusable resealable ziplock bag that can be used to carry the slab. Perfect for a Con or transport.

I am a designer and inventor and am looking to constantly refine and better my products. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. The more feedback the better.

Sincerely,

Patrick Kwan

President, Max Protection.

GCSTOMP, I'm glad you are promoting the cage match. We have a cage available near our office in Kent, Washington :)

I started working on this product about 9 months ago. I design a lot of collectables storage solutions, trading cards, card games, memorabilia, comic holders, and graded slabs for various companies. I found out after I had finalized the tooling that Slab-Pro has a product very similar to what I created. When I was able to compare them, I found that my design was sleeker and not as bulky, especially around the edges. My price point at retail is $8.49 compared to $15 and the retail packaging is in a reusable resealable ziplock bag that can be used to carry the slab. Perfect for a Con or transport.

I am a designer and inventor and am looking to constantly refine and better my products. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. The more feedback the better.

Sincerely,

Patrick Kwan

President, Max Protection.

I like this guy. He's got moxy.

I may be taking you up on your offer.

Sent Slab Pro a PM today about taking them up on their offer of free product and it was read... and then unanswered. hm

Give me 24 hours to decide who wants the biz... ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

I may be taking you up on your offer.

Sent Slab Pro a PM today about taking them up on their offer of free product and it was read... and then unanswered. hm

Give me 24 hours to decide who wants the biz... ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

They didn't answer my PM either hm hm

Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection