• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection

How much for a 3-pack to Canada? :baiting:

Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection

How much for a 3-pack to Canada? :baiting:

If it is too cost prohibitive shoot me a PM and will help you out if possible.

PM on its way.

Good questions. If they come in different colors and less important to me do they fit in a CGC box?

Something else to add UV sleeves for CGC books. I know they are out there somewhere....

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you so much for all of the great positive feedback regarding the Comic Slab Defender. As a newbie, I was welcomed and was given a lot of feedback to better the Defender going forward. As a thank you, I'd like to offer a special to forum members only for the next 30 days. 3 Defenders including shipping in the US for $19.99. If you live outside of the US, please contact us and we can figure out some shipping arrangements.

Please contact marc@maxprotection.net and mention the "forum offer" and your discount will be honored.

Thank you!

Pat Kwan

President, Max Protection.

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you so much for all of the great positive feedback regarding the Comic Slab Defender. As a newbie, I was welcomed and was given a lot of feedback to better the Defender going forward. As a thank you, I'd like to offer a special to forum members only for the next 30 days. 3 Defenders including shipping in the US for $19.99. If you live outside of the US, please contact us and we can figure out some shipping arrangements.

Please contact marc@maxprotection.net and mention the "forum offer" and your discount will be honored.

Thank you!

Pat Kwan

President, Max Protection.

Mail send!

Depends on when you are buying :) Just kidding. We are having a marketing meeting later this week about the Comic Defenders, but we can probably continue to offer this for the next 2 weeks. They are being offered online on amazon, ebay, and bcwsupplies.com. They're also on page 490 in the August issue of Diamond Previews.

First batch of orders are out if you ordered yesterday or over the weekend, they left yesterday. Even had a guy come and pick them up. Would appreciate some feed back and thoughts on how we can make it better. Still offering the promo if you are interested. Thanks!
You sending invoices? I never got one (shrug)

So I picked mine up from them. They seem pretty nice, fits in my storage box just fine. I have some in mylars but haven't tested how well they will fit, but I do believe they will fit just fine. Was hoping I might have gotten a little bonus for saving them the shipping costs but oh well no regrets.