• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

Got mine yesterday - these are great - the quality of the packaging and package material is really top-notch (something that I'm partial to). Very high end first impression.

I don't go to many conventions, but I can see these as being absolutely invaluable for people traveling with slabs to cons to either sell or trade - and especially if you're going to buy. Take a few extra to protect your new slabs. Easy to slip on and off. I have some loose-fitting Mylites on my slabs, and they will fit, but there will be some bunching of the Mylite here and there inside the protector. They look best without the Mylite bag.

2c

I picked up some of these and they arrived today...

Absolutely awesome! I will have to admit I was a big fan of SlabPro which look great and protect the slab, but I really, REALLY love these. They fit perfectly, look GREAT, stackable, fit right in my CGC boxes, look GREAT for display... seriously impressed!

VERY eager to see the color ones (yellow first please!!!) and I will be buying more of these, no doubt!

:golfclap:

Got mine today too and I echo the positives that others have said. They fit completely and easily in CGC boxes.

I'd like to see some yellow, blue, purple and green in the future to compliment CGC's labeling.

There is some bunching with CGC-Mylars bags so not sure how I will handle but all in all, a big thumbs up.

I'll be showing some buddies to try and convert them too.

Hi Guys,

Getting messages and emails asking if the promo is still good, that's a big yes! I really appreciate the reviews and input on products going forward. Have some really cool ideas. If you want to take advantage of the offer, same as before, just email marc@maxprotection.net and paypal $19.99 for 3 CGC Comic Slab Protectors (Defenders) and we'll ship it to you. $19.99 includes shipping.

Thanks!

Pat

can some boardies who got these post some pics?

Got mine today too and I echo the positives that others have said. They fit completely and easily in CGC boxes.

I'd like to see some yellow, blue, purple and green in the future to compliment CGC's labeling.

There is some bunching with CGC-Mylars bags so not sure how I will handle but all in all, a big thumbs up.

I'll be showing some buddies to try and convert them too.

I got six of these and I found that they fit nicely inside the Mylar. I don't put the book in the mylar and then in the protector, I put the book in the protector and then in then in the mylar. Looks pretty sharp and all of that still fits in a CGC box.

Hi Guys,

Getting messages and emails asking if the promo is still good, that's a big yes! I really appreciate the reviews and input on products going forward. Have some really cool ideas. If you want to take advantage of the offer, same as before, just email marc@maxprotection.net and paypal $19.99 for 3 CGC Comic Slab Protectors (Defenders) and we'll ship it to you. $19.99 includes shipping.

Thanks!

Pat

Was that you setup at Chicago Wizard World ?

You were selling them @ 7.99 each ?

can some boardies who got these post some pics?

100_1112_zpsd4af08e3.jpg

Black frames, padded corners...

100_1113_zps2bd7a3c8.jpg

The soft rubber keeps the slaps from slipping from the shelf...

100_1114_zpsa8c77c2d.jpg

Stackable (actually fit together snugly!!)

100_1117_zps7564b648.jpg

Fits right into a regular CGC box - with viewable top label windows!!!!

Dear SlabPro, please send advertising fee to SilentMaster!

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you so much for all of the great positive feedback regarding the Comic Slab Defender. As a newbie, I was welcomed and was given a lot of feedback to better the Defender going forward. As a thank you, I'd like to offer a special to forum members only for the next 30 days. 3 Defenders including shipping in the US for $19.99. If you live outside of the US, please contact us and we can figure out some shipping arrangements.

Please contact marc@maxprotection.net and mention the "forum offer" and your discount will be honored.

Thank you!

Pat Kwan

President, Max Protection.

i got mine and they are nice...

i think he wants you to reach out to him for the offer..i quoted his earlier post

I e-mailed him and he gave me the pay-pal address to send payment. They then ask you to send them a follow up email to tell them to send payment.

When I get mine I will post pictures as well :)

WOW!! I got mine today already (ordered them last week). Here is a picture. It gives them the framed look which I like.

1187307_504624526286673_169713441_n.jpg